Tables Turned

Posted by: Tom,

It is weird when you find yourself in the position of having to talk friends down from their predictions of gloom and doom when you also feel that way. The Lions forum that I am part of is pretty much of the opinion that we need to fire everybody, trade away all of our good players, and release the rest. I find myself constantly telling people to relax, that we will get it turned around one of these decades.

Is this how my friend Dan feels when he is telling us not to be so negative?


2
Even the gloomiest of prophets have messages of hope sometimes (heck, just look at the Zephaniah reading in the lectionary for third week of Advent! :)
True True
 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com