Blowout

Posted by: Tom,

I got a call from my son Michael on Saturday saying that he had a flat tire and needed help changing it??? Really?? An 18 year old needs help changing a tire? What have I done wrong in the raising of my child?

When I got there I found one of the worst blowouts I have ever seen. On one side the sidewall had almost completely separated from the tread while the inner sidewall was about 50% separated. They were fairly new tires too. I had looked at the tires that morning and they weren't low. Not sure what happened but I am glad he stayed on the road and in one piece.


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com