Certain

Posted by: Tom,

I remember hearing a saying somewhere that went, "I would rather know a few things for certain than a lot of things that ain't so." I can't even remember the context of it but I have remembered it for 30+ years. But I ran across something that Tim Keller wrote that I like too. "...one of the signs that you may not grasp the unique, radical nature of the gospel is that you are certain that you do."

And that is the most dangerous thing about it. Because you are certain that you do you have a tendency not even bother to check.


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com