Another First

Posted by: Tom,

On Saturday, December 1, 2012, I went over to my mom's house to rake leaves. The height of the grass kept bothering me. It wasn't really long but it wasn't as short as I thought it should be either. So I hauled out the lawnmower and mowed the grass.

I have lived in Africa so I have mowed a lawn in December before. But this is the first time I have ever done that in Indiana. I got some strange looks from people driving by but, even if I do say so myself, it looked a lot better when I was done.


2
Still some people mowing in our neighborhood this past weekend, too. 'course, Missouri is more tropical than Indiana, but not by much, at least not where I live.

I was out with the dog at 9:00 last night in a t-shirt and shorts and was perfectly comfortable. It was 60 degrees this morning at 7:00. Strange. Although we have armadillos in central MO now, too. So take that for what you will.
Last night it felt like late spring here. I was out helping move choir risers and there were people in t-shirts.
 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com