Letting Everyone Be Heard

Posted by: Tom,

I am trying to figure out how I could use Open Space Technology in our church. It has been fun thinking about what that might look like. I think it would be a good experience for us and it would be interesting to see what people come up with.

I am continually amazed at how much I underestimate people. People are simply amazing. Every time I do this I remember one of our members who passed away a few years ago. He had a few strokes which made it difficult for him to talk. He always came to church and enjoyed it but I never looked at him as being an evagelistic tool. His speech was hard to understand. But sure enough he convinced his friend to come to church. It is several years later now and his friend still comes every week.

I think OST would let some of these "diamonds" really shine.


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com