UB Conversations

Posted by: Tom,

I think blogging is a great way to share ideas and I wish I knew of more UBs who did it. I'm sure there are a few out there but I am not aware of them. Too bad. I think it would be a great way to share ideas and hold conversations in general.

I think some would use time as the excuse but since I think busy people are usually only people who feel a need to appear significant to the world, that excuse won't work for me. Rather, I think many are afraid of saying something in print that someone may quarrel with.

I also think there is a great fear of being misunderstood. Granted that does happen. But I think it is foolish to avoid technology based on that. We better learn how to get along with it because communicating through writing is only going to become even more central to our lives.


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com