Posted by: Tom,

Kim and I where contemplating replacing my Volvo. After all it is now 16 years old and has over 180,000 miles on her. After looking around a bit, and falling in love with a car to buy, we decided to wait and save the money instead.

Now here is the problem. My car knows all about this as I have talked about it with my son while driving her. The thought struck me that she may respond negatively to my infidelity. I half expect that she will arrange a breakdown at the most inopportune time just to get even.

Unfortunately it is all to easy to burn bridges like that with people. I think I need to concentrate more on being gentle with people no matter how "useless" they may appear to be to me. The way God works I'll probably find that I'll need them in the future far more than I could ever imagine.


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com