The Shack

Posted by: Tom,

I just picked up The Shack as it had been recommended to me awhile ago and I never got around to it. I have three friends that I'm pretty close to who have experienced the death of a child so I found the beginning of the book extremely disturbing. Mack is back at the shack now, though, and I'm loving the book. It is kind of like one of those movies that you need to see over and over again because you have the feeling you're missing a lot of the subtleties the first time through. The author paints challenging visuals for me and I like that.


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com