Into the heart of country

Posted by: Tom,

Country music is probably my least favorite kind of music. (Okay, maybe it is second behind southern gospel.) But Kim and I are heading to Nashville today for a few days. We are going to the National Pastors/Emergent Convention and we will be spending most of our time on the Emergent side. I will feel much more out of place there so I think it will be a good stretch for me. As I look at the Pastors side of the convention I keep getting the feeling I've heard it before. That's probably very unfair but...

I'm looking forward to it but my main goal is going to be keeping Kim from talking me into skipping sessions to go wander Nashville. Of course that might be good for us too so I'll probably have an uphill battle on that front. Mom will be stayng with the ids while were gone so it will be good to get away for a few days anyway.


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com