Pray for the Bus Driver

Posted by: Tom,

Three of my kids ride the same bus to school each morning. The driver is a wonderful lady from our church. My son Adam is in 5th grade which is the highest grade on the bus.

Someone decided that it would be a good idea to train one of the students on each bus how to stop the bus should the driver become incapacitated. On my kid's bus Adam has that honor.

So let me get this straight. If for some reason the bus driver feints and slumps over the steering wheel Adam is supposed to make his way to the front of an out-of-control bus, move the driver out of the way, and stomp on the break.

Please take a moment and pray for school bus drivers everywhere!


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com