Posted by: Tom,

Here is something I've never thought of until Kim brought it to my attention. One issue with having people in the church invite friends to church is that their friends may be hesitant because they fear hurting the relationship. Huh?

Okay, here's the scenario. Friend A invites friend B to church. Friend B would like to accept friend A's invitation but what if she does and then doesn't like friend A's church. Will friend A be offended if friend B doesn't return.

That scenario got me to thinking about how we could invite people to church without them having to worry about offending us if they don't like it. Mmmmmmm!


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com