Posted by: Tom,

I finally got my digital camera and I am thoroughly enjoying it. If I can only keep Kim's hands off of it! It is a 3 megapixel camera and I am pleased with the resulting photos but I came across an article that kind of ticked me off.

I have been under the impression that the more pixels the better. I couldn't afford a 4 or 5 megapixel camera so I settled for this one. Then I read this article that talked about the great pictures the mars explorer is sending back. Guess what! The rover camera only has 1 megapixels.

Apparently the key is in how good the lens is and how good the sensors are. NASA can afford lenses that I couldn't even think about being able to afford. Oh well, I'm happy that Canon makes fairly decent lenses.

It got me to thinking though. How many times do we not take into account all the factors that bring about a desired outcome. Some folks think happiness is all about the amount of money they have. They are frustrated when people with less money seem to have a better happiness. Apparently there are other factors involved!!!


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com