Lenten Breakfast

Posted by: Tom,

It seems like over and over again in the last few weeks I've found myself trying to remember what I did last year for certain things. My friend Dan is very good at logging stuff and I envy his ability to access all that information. So here is a log of the Men's Lenten breakfast we hosted yesterday.

For the menu we had 4 breakfast casseroles, 3 bags of frozen biscuits, 5 bags of sausage gravy , and a fruit salad made from 1 part tropical fruit, 1 part mandarin oranges, and 1 part diced peaches. We had around 25 people and this was way too much food. Could have done with half the fruit, 2 bags of biscuits, and 4 bags of gravy.

I gave the devotional on perseverance from Psalm 129. I went too long but still got done before 9 AM.


2
The devotional would have been better if you'd have given a personal demonstration of a px90 workout. Especially after eating all that fruit!
I hurt just thinking about that.
 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com