Tom the Unicyclist

Posted by: Tom,

I tried to learn how to ride a unicycle once. I was probably in 7th or 8th grade and worked at it for a few weeks. The best I could do was probably 50 feet and that was if everything was perfect and I didn't stop. I have no idea how those guys who juggle or play basketball on a unicycle can do it.

I gave up trying when my progress slowed down to a discouraging level. I sometimes wonder if I would have gotten the hang of it if I had kept at it. Probably not and I seemed to have gotten along just fine without this essential skill.

Oh well, cheers to everyone who can ride a unicycle.


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com