Shutting Down

Posted by: Tom,

I think the time has come to stop blogging. Most of my writing lately has been in a journal with pen and paper and definitely not for public consumption on any level. I'll be thinking about it for the next few days but I think the time has come to give this a rest.


5
I think you're a big chicken and you should just join my denomination! My vote is keep blogging! :)
Sorry, but I'm not going to wash your feet Dan. :-p
See Tom, it's been almost a week and no one has commented on your blog... so quit worrying about what people think. If they don't have enough backbone to comment here... maybe they're just spineless. :)

We want Tom! We want Tom! We want Tom! (now let's start the wave...)
Did you quit, then eat the evidence?

tmmyypi n. - a bad abbreviation for tympani.
Tom -- Sorry to see you leave the blogging world. One less place for me to visit regularly. But as Peter Drucker says, "Yesterday's successes...always linger on long beyond their productive life." You evidently felt Braintwitches productive life was over, so congrats on being able to pull the plug.

Steve
 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com