Posted by: Tom,

Lynn, Ked and a few other guys started working on the ramp and steps to the back door yesterday. I'm glad to see that going. We have talked long enough and it is now time for action. Lynn is so good about getting things done. I really appreciate that.

We also got the new amp for our sound system plus a few other goodies yesterday. It all sounds good so I can't wait to try it out tonight at worship team practice. We also got a new direct box for our keyboard so we have opened up a line we can use for another in-ear monitor. Not sure who will use that one though.


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com