Posted by: Tom,

A Beautiful Morning. Watching the sunrise is such a powerful experience. It's as if God is releasing His glory on the world right before my eyes. Not too many people are out yet and the world seems to be absorbing His glory for the moment. Soon people will begin to enter that glory, many without even being aware of it. How many of us will begin to mess it up today. From our perspective we soon will have a harder time seeing what we see so clearly now. The messiness of sin will clutter our view even though His glory will still be there. Good thing it starts all over again tomorrow.

Woa. Did I really just write that? I need my coffee!


 
photo

I'm Tom. I have a wonderful wife, 4 kids, a dog, and a cat. What more could a guy want.

@Tue 24 Feb, 2009 20:16Green Banner: 24 February, 2009Green Banner Vector Graphic http://tinyurl.com/an5ptx

Template and Icons by DryIcons.com